Thursday 9 July 2020

Akoranga 9 - DFI

Today marks the last day of our DFI workshop, which meant we had our Google Exam today.  Feeling nervous as usual before any test or exam, I found myself less worried as we approached the exam this morning.  Our tutor Vanessa  was confident in us to do well in this exam. Anyhow, I sat it and I'm still waiting for my results! It definitely seemed easier than I thought it would be, but the proof is in the pudding! 

At the end of the day we had a really cool Slam Session! Our facilitators went through and showed us a few good websites that might be useful to us in our classroom. I enjoyed this part of the day most as our sessions  were only 30 minutes and the reviews were short, sweet and sharp. I will definitely be going back through the slides to have a better look at them, and add to my classroom collection of resources. 

I've really enjoyed participating in the D.F.I this term and I look forward to using this new knowledge into practice in my classroom! I look forward to my colleagues participating in it next term, and collaborating with them on some new school projects.

E mihi ana ki ngā kaiwhakahaere, ki ngā kaiako hoki o te D.F.I!
Mauri ora!

No comments:

Post a Comment